Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stranger Anxiety

Mia has had stranger anxiety since she was 3 months old! That seems a little early, doesn't it? I know it's typical for a 7 month old baby to be a little anxious around people they don't know because they're more aware of their surroundings and people, but Mia's been crying at strangers and even grandparents since she was just a few months old.

Mia's usually found sitting close to mommy or on mommy's hip, but thankfully there have been times when she'll let other people hold her or care for her. I've dropped her off in the nursery twice and she's also had 2 babysitters. I'm hoping to get her more used to going to the nursery and staying with sitters! She's definitely at a stage where she wants to play and explore.

Little Mia is always so smiley at home! We can just look at her and she'll smile. I wish this was the case everywhere we went!

1 comment:

The Liu Fam said...

hehe...love that pic!

how come the poll is closed? i wanted to vote "yes!"