Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Craigslist

I put 9 items up for sale on Craigslist. I don't think I'll do that again. I've been getting so many emails! I'm too nice and feel obligated to reply to each email ... "Thanks for your interest", "Someone has already claimed it but I'll let you know if it falls through." It takes up a lot of time and is pretty stressful! Next time I'm going to do it in waves, smaller waves. It's hard to keep track of everything. Last night Dave said this was my part-time job because I was on the computer, on the phone, and looking out for people at the door.

It is a good feeling to get rid of things that we're not using. There's a sigh of relief and a sense of accomplishment when a sale is completed.

2 comments:

Beverly Lam said...

totally know what you mean! it's so hard to keep track of all the bargaining and who you promised what to. but craigslist is great. :) our house is furnished by craigslist! haha. isn't it fun to get rid of stuff you don't need and even getting paid for it? :)

Lindsay said...

Yeah Craigslist is great! I get a rush out of getting good bargains! But now that I'm the seller, it's annoying how many people say they're going to buy something and pick up but they don't follow through.

Oh and we are thinking of leaving Okemos. We will see though ... :)