The Cheng Family

Friday, September 28, 2012

When I Grow Up ...

Apple Picking 2012 by Cheng Family
Apple Picking 2012, a photo by Cheng Family on Flickr.

Lilly said, "When I grow up I think I'm going to be an artist."

Mia said, "When I grow up I'm going to be a singer."

Posted by Dave at 6:42 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Powered By Blogger

Cheng Family

Cheng Family

Contributors

  • Dave
  • Lilly
  • Lindsay

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (7)
    • ▼  September (3)
      • When I Grow Up ...
      • Lilly said,
      • Apple Picking 2012
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2011 (21)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (24)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (9)
  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (24)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)

Few Favorite Links

  • Covenant Life Church
  • Sovereign Grace Ministries
  • Covenant Life Community Church
  • Girl Talk Blog
  • Worship Matters
  • Baby Cheapskate
  • Cheng Family Photo Page
  • Liu Family Photo Page
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.