Lilly
My name is Lilly and this is my baby sister Mia! - said after watching many episodes of Dora the Explorer and Diego. She said it with hand gestures too.
My mommy and daddy say McDonald's is unhealthy - said while our friends are babysitting the girls and take them through the drive-thru
Boover - Lilly thought this would be a good name for a boy.
Mia, if you don't eat a sandwich then fried rice for you!!! - Lilly giving Mia options at lunchtime. She said it like fried rice would be given as a punishment.
Puhcuter - Lilly calls the compter a "puhcuter" (pronounced puh-cute-er)
Little Tweezers - We like $5 hot-and-ready pizzas at Little Caesar's but Lilly calls it "Tweezers".
Mia
"Thank you so much!"
Oh Happy Day! Happy Day! You wash my sin away! - Mia's favorite song to sing is "Happy Day".
Hellloooooo! - The girls love listening to this song "Lazy Bones". In the middle of the song a man shouts out, "Hello!" Mia loves to shout it out too but hers is a little raspy "Helllloooo!"
Every night before we go to bed we pray together and ask the girls to say one thing they're thankful for. I love how Mia gives a thoughtful and personal answer each time. She'll say, "Uhhhh .... thank you God for ..." She loves to copy her big sister but this one time when she thinks up an original answer.
She's into saying, "I"m fast!" and she'll run from point A to point B as fast as she can. She usually repeats this over and over again, at least 3-5 times.
Mia's picked up on Lilly's whining and complaining. When she doesn't get what she wants or if it's not her turn right away, she'll arch her back or lean her head back and say, "Ooooh, I never." I don't think she understands what she's saying! Sometimes she'll say this when Lilly doesn't get her way. She just likes to copy big sister.
*** I'll have to add more quotes when I think of them!

No comments:
Post a Comment